Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Quick Update

Hey, so I just wanted to give everyone a little update on my status here in Dijon. Things are starting to get into full swing with classes and travel and what not. Last weekend I went to Strasbourg and Offenburg with a few friends and had an amazing time. While we were in Germany, I realized what it's like for the first time, excluding my first trip to france, to be in a ocuntry where you have no knowledge of the language. It was crazy trying to order lunch while we were there. Anyway, I'm sick yet again and getting worse....as was mentioned on my facebook page. I'm basically all congested and bleh.....but aside from that things are good. I hope all is well with everyone! I miss you all....check my facebook for new pictures!
Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dijon

Dijon
Beautiful Reflection