Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day of Departure

Hey everyone! Well I've landed in Chicago O'Hare and am currently awaiting my next flight which is due to depart at 6:19 p.m. local time or 7:19 p.m. eastern. The first and easiest leg of the trip is over and I now have a couple hours to waste online as I wait. I want everyone to know that they should check this every couple days as I will be doing everything I can to keep it updated with new posts and pictures. Also I will, of course, be using Facebook and skype to stay in touch with most of you. Once I am situated in Dijon and have a feel for my schedule while I'm taking classes I will let you all know via facebook or email when I will be available to skype or chat. I hope you all enjoy my posts and pictures and wish me luck. This is certainly the scariest and most nerve racking thing I've ever endeavored upon thus far. It should be interesting! To everyone, know that I hold you in my heart and will miss you terribly despite what I may say. D'accord....allez en France! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dijon

Dijon
Beautiful Reflection