Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Time Constraints!

Hello All!
Although I currently entertain only 3 followers on this blog I figured I'd give a little update on things going down right now. First and foremost is the fact that it is smack in the middle of Spring Rush for the men of Lambda Chi Alpha. I must say it is awesome seeing things from the other side now that I'm a fully initiated brother, not to mention the fact that it seems we have some quality guys looking to join up which makes me both extremely happy and proud of our fine fraternity. Then, of course, there's the remaining footwork that has yet to be completed before I leave for Dijon. I have to say that the people in the UofL One Card office don't have the first clue about what they're doing as I have been attempting to resolve the same issue with my account for over two months. This has been a huge waste of my time and energy with absolutely no pay off as of yet. On a lighter note, I have two and a half weeks before I bounce over to France. I'm really hoping I'm going to be able to manage my time well enough so as to see as many people as I can before leaving. If I haven't gotten to you yet, yell at me and make me hang out with you. One thing I've learned is that it is insane trying to split time between friends, brothers, family, packing (which I have yet to begin,) sleeping, and relaxing. Needless to say I have a lot going on in my life right now which, I think, is a good thing. I apologize it's taken a few more days than I had hoped to get a new post up but this is what I've got. Hope everyone is well and thank you for the continued support. More to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dijon

Dijon
Beautiful Reflection